Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Off Tuesdays
Today is the first day off Scott's week off. The Monday before he gets off I seem to be so excited like we are going on vacation or something on Tuesday. But it's just that Scott has a week of and Cheyenne and I get to see him and spend time with him. Scott is usually in a good mood on these Tuesdays too! Most of the time he stays up all day after working all night. On the weeks that he works, we don't get to see him much, maybe a few minutes in the mornings if he stays up for awhile and we get up early. This morning he woke Cheyenne and I up around 7:00 and we went to Hutch. Madden 08 came out today so we had to go get it! Cheyenne loves it when her daddy is off work too because she gets to stay home and play with him. It seems like when Scott's off Cheyenne is a daddy's girl! This makes Scott feel good since he doesn't see her much the week before. Scott and I still don't get to spend a lot of time together when he's off until the weekend, especially if he still sleeps late in the mornings, but knowing that I will get to see him when I get home from work puts me in a good mood all day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad that ya'll enjoy spending time together! It's great that Cheyenne gets to see Scott so much every other week!!!
Post a Comment