Friday, August 31, 2007

It's Friday!

This week actually went by pretty fast. I got a lot of things done. My house is clean, my laundry is done and I'm all packed and ready to go see my little girl and husband! Just so you know, I didn't cry anymore after Tuesday. I think I was so busy trying to get things done that I didn't really think about it. I will admit that I did enjoy a little time to myself. I still missed them though. Now it's Friday and I am heading up to Trenton, Nebraska to the lake house. My college roommates and their families are meeting us up there tomorrow. I am so excited about seeing them all. It's been a year since I have seen Lana and Mandy. I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures when I get back. We may make this an annual get together on Labor Day weekend. We used to meet at the lake a lot more after our first year of college when some of us transferred and went different ways. We have so many memories there! I'm looking forward to the memories that will be made this weekend as well.

No comments: