Thursday, August 02, 2007

Welcome to the Family

Yesterday we added a member to our family. Jake Money Hayes (a.k.a. Cash) was born to Scott's dad and stepmom Dianna. He weighed 8 lbs. 11 oz. and was 23 inches long! He's a big boy already! Taking after his older brother! They say he has big hands and feet! I don't have a picture to post yet but I will when I get one.

On another baby note. I had my second doctor appointment today. Everything went well. We heard the heartbeat again and it was 160. We have a sonogram scheduled before our next appointment September 4th. So Scott and I have a month to compromise on finding out the sex of the baby. He wants to and I don't. He doesn't want to keep it a secret if he finds out either. So either way I'd find out! We'll see what the next 4 weeks brings!

1 comment:

Staci said...

Brody's HR:
1st appt-160
2nd appt-156
I didn't write down any of the others! Sorry! I asked Mike and he remembers it being higher at the rest of the appts (like in the 150's or 160's)