Thursday, August 23, 2007

Little Monkey

Cheyenne likes to crawl all over you when you are sitting on the couch or on the bed. We call her a little monkey. When we were in KC I found this shirt. Doesn't she look like the monkey on her shirt?




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


After I took Cheyenne's picture yesterday she got ahold of the camera. She now knows how to turn it on and actually took a picture yesterday. This is her picture!

Maybe she was trying to take a picture of her little brother or sister in my belly!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

she does look like the monkey. the picture she took of you is funny, it took my mom years to quit chopping off our heads in pictures!! maybe since cheyenne is starting at such a young age she won't do that when she gets her own camera!! looking forward to seeing you next month. carla

Staci said...

How exciting!!!! Someone commented besides me! I was starting to feel lonely! lol

That picture is so cute! She does look like the monkey! She also looks grown up in that picture...don't know why?