Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Sad Tuesday

On Scott's last Tuesday off I posted about how I looked forward to those Tuesdays and enjoyed having him home for a week. Well, this week is a little different. This morning when Scott got off he woke me up around 8:00 and we got up and got ready to head to Hays. I took him and Cheyenne to meet his grandpa. Scott and Cheyenne are going to Goodland for a couple days and then headed to the lake in Nebraska for the weekend. When I get off work on Friday I will head to the lake too. Until then I am home by myself. It was hard leaving them this morning. It doesn't help that I'm pregnant and my hormones get a little carried away and I cry very easily. The tears flowed pretty heavily this morning. Actually my eyes are getting a little watery while typing this. Hopefully I will be able to get lots done while home this week. My plan is to have the house completely cleaned and laundry all done. I'll have to keep myself busy. We'll see how I do!

1 comment:

Staci said...

Sorry that it was so hard to leave them. You want me to leave Brody with you tomorrow? lol