Monday, August 13, 2007
Tired
The first few weeks of this pregnancy I was very tired. Luckily Cheyenne was sleeping late (between 8:30 and 9:30) in the mornings so I could sleep too. Then I got over the tiredness which was a good thing because Cheyenne was getting up earlier. Lately I've been tired again. Cheyenne and I go to bed around 10:30 or 11. I could sleep all morning but Cheyenne has other ideas. She has been waking up between 5:30 and 6:30! I am not ready to get up at that time! Sometimes Scott is still up after getting home from work and he takes her so I can go back to bed and then she is ready to go back to sleep when he comes to bed. This morning Cheyenne woke up at 1:00, 5:00 and 6:30. Scott was still up so he took her for awhile. When he came to bed at 8:00 she wasn't ready to go to sleep. She threw a fit. Scott decided to take her to get donuts. After they got back and ate she was ready to go to sleep. She slept in bed with us and her and I finally got up at 10! For some reason this morning I just couldn't wake up. I even took a nap yesterday. Hopefully Cheyenne and I both get through these phases and we can get on the same schedule soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's hard to function when you're so tired! I guess I've just gotten used to functioning on 1/2 power ;) When I was pg (and complaining of fatigue)...one of my friends told me that it wouldn't end when the baby was born. She said, "You'll be tired until you kids graduate HS!" At the time I thought she was exaggerating...now I believe her! I get an average of 6 hrs sleep a night...7 on an awesome night...4-5 on a night where I stay up later with Mike! I don't remember the last time that I wasn't tired! lol
Post a Comment