They both wanted to sit on my lap while I was on the computer!
Playing on the bed in the basement!
Brody used Cheyenne to pull himself up.
Brody and Cheyenne laughing at each other!
Brody trying to get Cheyenne's toes!
He got them! He even tried to put them in his mouth!
Cheyenne showing Brody how to take all the extra hangers out of the closet!
Almost got them all! Can you see Cheyenne's feet? She is still in the closet handing hangers out to Brody!
Brody in the closet getting the last hanger out!
Them wanting to go outside. Some guys were digging up the gas line in the alley beside our house so we didn't go outside to play.
Cheyenne and I had fun playing with Brody today. We'll have to have play dates more often!
2 comments:
Awwww! It looks like they had so much fun! I wish I could've been there to see them together :)
I didn't know hangers could be so much fun!
Post a Comment