Yesterday Adria and I got up bright and early and headed to Hutch to hit some garage sales. We had looked some up in the Hutch paper online Friday night. We got to Hutch around 8 and started our bargain shopping. We both found some good deals. We both found clothes and toys for our kids. Adria found a couple nice purses too. Cheyenne got 2 leather jackets, one that will fit her now and the other next year or so, a pair of black boots, pajamas, a couple baby dolls, a Minnie Mouse doll (we already have Mickey and Goofy), several other outfits and a small bike. She fits on the bike now. She just needs to learn how to pedal. I found some maternity clothes too. I got a couple pairs of corduroy pants and some tops. They were only $1 for the pants and .50 for the shirts. The lady tried to sell me the whole table of maternity clothes for $15 but some of the clothes were mediums and smalls and I am wearing mostly larges so I opted out of that. Our kids were very good while we got in and out of the car all morning. They slept off and on and talked and entertained each other in the back seat. Adria's son is a little over 3 months old so Cheyenne couldn't really play with him too much. But she still enjoyed the company! We stopped at Wal-Mart for a few things before grabbing some lunch and heading home. We had a lot of fun and were glad we found some good deals. I think we may have to do that more often!
We got home at 2 something (I think) and Scott was awake so we talked to him and showed him our good deals. After Scott went to work at 5, Cheyenne and I cleaned house. Cheyenne decided she wanted to help today.

After cleaning we went for a walk and Cheyenne fell asleep after about 2 blocks! We got back from our walk and she woke up when I took her out of the stroller so I sat her in the chair. I was putting things away and came back and she was sleep again. She slept for about 2 hours! I guess the day of shopping and cleaning wore her out!
1 comment:
Nothin' wears a girl out like a hard day of shopping! lol
Post a Comment