Monday, August 27, 2007

Meeting A Cousin

Sunday Cheyenne and I went with my mom and grandparents to visit my grandma's sister and her family. This was the first meeting for Cheyenne and I and Lori and Cailey. The girls are only 2 months apart. They had fun playing with each other. They were also entertainment for the rest of us all afternoon!

Cheyenne and Cailey meeting for the first time. They weren't real sure about each other. Cailey called Cheyenne "Baby".


Cheyenne took a picture of my mom and Billie Jean visiting.

Cheyenne and Cailey reading a book on the fireplace.

They wanted my grandma to ride the little bike!

They loved the fish in the fish bowl! They followed them in the bowl around the table!

Here's a video of the them watching the fish and playing.

(Blogger now lets you upload videos like you upload pictures. I thought I'd try it. You have to push play in the bottom left corner.)

Playing peek-a-boo and laughing at each other!

They liked to chase each other around the house! They even ran into each other once!

It was nice to see everyone and finally get to meet Lori and Cailey. We are definately going to have to go visit more often and get the girls together.

1 comment:

Staci said...

I'm impressed with the pic Cheyenne took! She didn't even cut off heads!!!