Monday, October 09, 2006

Staci's Volleyball

Saturday Cheyenne was feeling better and Staci was playing volleyball in Chase so we decided to go watch her. I haven't seen her play this year yet so I was hoping I would get to go, especially since it was so close. We didn't make the first game because Cheyenne was still sleeping and we didn't want to wake her up. They didn't play their second game until 12:15 so we went then. QH only had 6 players so Staci had to set. This was her first time setting but she did a good job. QH ended up getting 4th place. It was close between them and Inman for 3rd/4th.

Here is Staci serving. I didn't get a very good picture of her setting. I get caught up in the game sometimes and miss it. I haven't got the hang of when to push the button with the slight delay of the digital camera.

No comments: