Thursday, October 12, 2006

Big Girl!

Today Cheyenne had her 6 month check-up. Everything looked good. Her ear infection was getting better and her breathing sounded good. We were pleased to hear that. She weighed 20 lbs. and was 30 1/4 in. long. She has grown almost 10 inches since she was born. She is way over the charts for her height and a little over for her weight. I was looking at the chart and 30 inches would be in the 50th percentile for a 15 month old! Scott made the comment that she will be 3 foot tall before she starts walking! I think we are going to have a tall daughter. That's ok with us though.

She did very well with her shots today. She cried when she got them but when we were putting her pants back on her she was smiling. She fell asleep on the way home and then took a little nap when we got home and then she was all smiles and laughs. Mommy & Daddy were very proud of her.

This is a picture of her before we went to the doctor. All bundled up and ready to go.

1 comment:

Staci said...

So many cute clothes! I like her coat! She looks so warm! (I'm sitting at work with the heater running under the desk wishing for my fleece sweatshirt! lol)