Monday, October 02, 2006

Another Win!!

Saturday QH played volleyball in the Burrton Tournament. They won all of their games and won the tournament. They are undefeated so far this season. They are ranked 4th in the state in 1A schools. It is fun to watch them play. Watching them brings back memories of when I played in high school. I miss it. I'm hoping to get to play in our women's league at the rec. I am happy for QH and my sisters. I will try to support them when I can. The weekend tournaments are lots of fun to watch. Staci will finally get to play in a JV tournament this weekend. I am looking forward to watching her play for the first time.

Cheyenne was ready to go to Burrton. She is all dressed in her Thunderbird blue and Thunderbird t-shirt. Scott's mom machine embroidered her name and a Thunderbird with QH and Hayes on the jacket. She loves watching volleyball. Hopefully she will play someday.

Brittany (#25) getting ready for the ball to come on their side.

Brittany setting the ball for Molly to hit.

TOURNAMENT CHAMPIONS!!!

The boys are very supportive of them. They go to all the games and tournaments and chant and cheer throughout the whole thing. Many of them have hoarse voices afterwards. They have signs and painted t-shirts and everything. It's nice to have that kind of school spirit and support.

GO QUIVIRA HEIGHTS THUNDERBIRDS!!!

1 comment:

Staci said...

Cheyenne looks like a big QH supporter! Will she be able to transition into a Lion in a few years?!?!?