Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Finally Pictures

Here are the pictures I tried to post with my last blog. You can see the many new clothes we got! Today we went and had 6 month pictures taken. She wore one of the new outfits. She was really cute in it. It was Levi jeans and t-shirt with a jean jacket. Although because they are size 12 months you can tell that they are made for kids who are walking or at least crawling. She looks like she should be doing those things in the outfit! Oh, well, I shouldn't get in a rush. She will be moving about all too soon.


She likes the clothes. When I was putting them away she would get excited when I was holding them and reach for them. I let her play with them for awhile. I think she might be a shopper! It'll be fun when she gets older!

This is a rarity! Her hair isn't in a ponytail. Notice how wild it is...and all on top! That's why she usually has one ponytail on the top of her head.


The pink and green outfit in the bottom right corner is Ralph Lauren, the maroon one by her right hand is Ecko, the jeans behind her are Lucky and most of the others are Children's Place or Old Navy. The outfit she has on is one of them too. I think were set!

No comments: