Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Looks

Everyone always asks "Who does she look like?" I have heard several different things lately. Some say Cheyenne looks like Scott others say she looks like the Clarks. Someone saw her for the first time at the volleyball tournament this weekend and said, "You look like your daddy!" While someone else in the gym this morning said, "You look just like the Clarks!" Someone else said she looks like my brother. I see both of us in her. I think she has Scott's mouth and the Clark eyes. I also think it depends on who you know. Those that know Scott think she looks like him. Those that don't know Scott but know me an my family think she looks like the Clarks. What do you think?

Does she look like daddy?

Or does she look like mommy?

Or does she look like herself?

1 comment:

Staci said...

I'm gonna have to vote Clarks. There have been times that I've looked at her and even seen some of your cousins! I do see some of Scott...but I see more Clark