Friday, October 06, 2006

High Chair

Today we ate lunch at the Ranch House and Cheyenne sat in a wooden high chair by herself. Usually we have to put blankets around her or sit there and hold her with one hand and try to eat with the other. Scott and I both were able to eat our meals and give her a bite here and there. She is getting stronger and able to do things on her own now.

Sitting in the high chair at the Ranch House! She's a big girl!

On a not so exciting note...she isn't feeling well. She woke up feeling kind of crummy but got to feeling better throughout the morning. When I left for work she was a little fussy and Scott brought her up to the rec an hour and a half later because she hadn't stopped crying since I left. She was kind of ok at the rec but she started crying again. She felt hot so I took her home and took her temperature and it was 99.2. We gave her some more tylenol cold medicine and I fed her and she acted like she was feeling better. The things that we usually do to make her laugh didn't even bring a smile to her face. Scott put her in the stroller and took her for a walk when I went back to work. I hope that she took a nap. It could be a long weekend.

1 comment:

Staci said...

Wow! She looks like such a big girl!