I can't have a post without adding a picture! Here is one of Cheyenne and Cheryl on Cheyenne's bed.
Friday, February 08, 2008
Sleep!
Last night we got eight hours of sleep! Cheryl and Cheyenne fell asleep with me in the chair a little after 9. When I woke up it was almost 11:00! I put the girls in bed and crawled in bed myself. About 15 minutes later Cheyenne was awake! She crawled in bed with me and I didn't have to get up again until 2:00! Cheryl slept from 9:00 to 2:00! At 2:00 I got up and changed her diaper and fed her and she went right back to sleep until 6:30! That's a total of 8 hours! I feel pretty rested this morning! We'll see if it was just last night or if it will continue!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay for sleep!! I hope it continues! It'll make coming back to work a lot easier!
I like Cheryl's bedding. It's bright and colorful. She is getting big.
Carla
Post a Comment