Monday, February 18, 2008

Daycare

We started taking Cheyenne to daycare last week. She has only gone for a few hours everyday so that she can get used to it. Today was a rough day. I went up to the rec to work out this morning and she cried when I left her in the playroom there. Then she really wasn't happy with me when I left her at Cornerstone daycare after leaving the rec. I know it will take time but it is hard on us both. I have been taking her to work with me since she was 4 weeks old and this is the first time she has been to daycare. There is no way I could take two kids to work with me when I return next Monday. She needs the socialization also. We'll see how the rest of this week goes and then next week when she is there all day. Scott will take her around 6:30 am and I will pick her up sometime after 1:00. Hopefully it gets easier. I'll keep you updated. Now I'm wondering if I should take Cheryl while she is younger. Any advice?

1 comment:

Staci said...

I'd say keep her with ya as long as you can b/c 2 in daycare will be pricy! I bet Chey will adjust quickly once you get into a normal routine.