Friday night Adria called me and asked how adventurous I was? We decided to take our 3 kids to Hutch to go get some groceries and supplies I needed for the craft class I am teaching Tuesday. It actually wasn't too bad! Cheyenne and Jonathan entertained each other and Cheryl just slept most of the time. Cheryl did wake up and was hungary while we were finishing up in Walmart. Cheyenne was getting cranky because she was tired. She fell asleep in the cart. I checked out and went out to the car to feed Cheryl and then when Adria was done we headed home. Cheryl and Jonathan fell asleep on the way home and Cheyenne finally fell asleep just a few miles outside of Lyons. It was an adventure! But it was actually a pleasant one!
Cheyenne sleeping in the cart.
1 comment:
I guess you can't buy as much when you have 2 kids in the cart!!
Post a Comment