Cheyenne is sick today. Yesterday her eyes were all matted shut and watering. It's not any better today. Her nose is running too. I heard her cough a few times during the night. Scott brought her to the rec this morning rather than taking her to daycare. I know I wouldn't like to see other kids at daycare that looked like her right now so I'm not going to take her to exspose others. So we'll see how work goes today with 2 kids here. Cheryl has been sleeping since we got here so the real test will be when she wakes up. Hopefully she'll sleep most of the day. Especially so that Cheyenne won't try to play with her. I can't have her getting sick too.
Oh...by the way...I got a new camera yesterday so look for more pictures! I haven't gotten everything figured out yet. I don't know how I am going to like it because it is a lot thinner than my old one so it's a little weird holding it. I have 30 days to return it. We'll see. The real test will be Friday when I take pictures of my sisters' basketball game. The shutter speed on this camera is .001 so it's supposed to be faster. We'll test it in action on Friday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awww. Give Chey a hug for us! I can't wait to hear how you like you're new camera! What did you get?
Brody keeps asking for Junior today. He's telling me he needs to get the key and sweep with Junior. He'll bring me his toy phone and ask me to call Junior to sweep!
Post a Comment