Today Cheryl is a month old. I can't believe how fast it's gone. She has changed so much in just a month. We had to take her to the doctor yesterday. She had a stuffy nose and wasn't breathing real well. She has a cold. He told us to use saline drops in her nose and a humidifier to help her breathe. He also told us the symptoms of RSV to watch for. It is going around pretty good. While at the doctor they weighed her. She weighed 12 lb. 12 oz with her clothes on! She is filling out so much! She has chubby little cheeks now! She is just so cute! Because she is a month old that means that it's about time for me to go back to work. I return on the 25th and it will be hard. At least I get to take Cheryl with me. Cheyenne will have to go to daycare though. So that will be hard too. We have taken her to daycare for a couple hours each day this week and she has cried the last couple days. I'm sure it will get better but we wanted to get her started before I went back to work. I will enjoy the remainder of my time off with my girls. The first month of Cheryl's life has past and I look forward to many more months of watching her grow.
Cheyenne broke my camera last weekend so I don't have any pictures to post today. I will try to take one with my phone and post one later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Even at 12 lbs...she still felt tiny to hold!
Post a Comment