Monday, February 25, 2008

Back at Work

Today is my first day back at work. I am working the morning shift now, 5:30-1:00 pm. I made it to work by 5:10 and even got a 4-minute workout in on the ROM. So far so good. I'll let you know how I'm doing adjusting to staying awake at 4:00 in the morning later in the week. I had to get Cheryl up to come to work. I nursed her a little before we left and she is still awake! As I am typing this she is cooing at me! It is so cute! I have got to get a new camera this week. I think I will take my mother with me to pick one out, my husband doesn't have the patience.


On another note, Quivira Heights boys and girls are going to sub-state. The girls lost in the finals against Little River and the boys won against Claflin. Since one of them lost and one won, they are at different sub-states. The girls go to Dodge City Friday and the boys play in Larned on Thursday. I should be able to make Thursday and Friday's games and if they both win of course I will go to Dodge Saturday.

Good Luck Thunderbirds!

1 comment:

Staci said...

I'm so glad that you'll be able to go to all the games now!! You'll adjust to getting up early...you'll just have to learn to go to bed earlier too! lol