Thursday, February 07, 2008

Nap Time

With a newborn and an almost 2 year old I try to take naps when I can. They don't always cooperate though. When one's asleep the other one isn't and when the other one finally falls asleep the other one wakes up! Sometimes I think, ok I can lay sleep for a little while and 10 or 15 minutes later one of them wakes up. I don't complain too much though. I take what I can get. They both fell asleep with me on the couch the other day. Scott was awake so I had him take picture. Shortly after the picture I fell asleep too! I love taking naps with my girls! We are going to need a bigger couch one of these days though!


1 comment:

Staci said...

We're already planning on a bigger couch! lol. In fact...we may just try to sell our current ones with the house.

Cheryl is looking bigger in every picture!!!