Tuesday, November 13, 2007

10 Weeks Remaining

Today I am 30 weeks pregnant. These 30 weeks have gone by quickly! Only 10 to go! I remember when I hit 30 weeks with Cheyenne and it didn't seem like very long after that that she was born. She was early at 38 weeks and 4 days. We'll see when this one comes! With both pregnancies I have kept track of my weight every week. My weeks start on Tuesdays so every Tuesday I record it. I am the same weight at 30 weeks with this one as I was with Cheyenne! The only thing is that I started 10 pounds heavier with this one! That part isn't good but the fact that I haven't gained as much weight up to this point with this child is good. Hopefully the next several weeks I don't gain a lot of weight like with Cheyenne. With her it was a lot of water weight and I had a lot of swelling. I'm hoping that I am more active this time and can avoid that. Having a one and a half year old to chase around keeps you moving! Just thought I would use this milestone to share some belly pictures.


This is my first belly picture at 10 weeks.





And this is me today at 30 weeks!



A little closer




Here is a picture from Cheyenne at 31 weeks. (Crazy that I'm wearing the same shirt!)


Can anyone tell if there is a difference in the way I am carrying the two?

2 comments:

Staci said...

I think it's funny that you look WAY more tired in the 31 wk pic with Cheyenne than you do in your current picture! Seems like you would've been more rested during a pg when you didn't have a toddler to chase around! lol

Anonymous said...

It looks like you might be carrying this one a little higher. You look great!! How is the potty training going? I hope you are all doing great. Take care! Love, Carla