Monday, November 05, 2007

Fall Back

When the time changes in the fall you are supposed to get an extra hour of sleep. That doesn't happen when you have kids! I woke up early yesterday morning because my back hurt and I couldn't get comfortable. I decided to take a shower to hopefully relax. Cheyenne was up at the usual time, 7:15, which is now 6:15. I had kind of forgotten that the time changed since I hadn't changed the clock in the bedroom the night before. Needless to say we had plenty of time to get ready for church. I guess we used our extra hour to get ready rather than sleep!

This morning Cheyenne was up at 7:00. This would have been a good sleep in until 8:00 the old time. I could have slept another hour though! I guess it will take us awhile to get used to it.

1 comment:

Staci said...

I lucked out by being out of town on Sunday! Brody wasn't up too early..but definitely earlier than normal (by the new clock)!