Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Scared

Cheyenne had a scare today. She had taken a shower with me and then I filled the tub for her to play while I got ready. The shower curtain was still closed while she was playing in there so I couldn't really see her. All of a sudden she started crying. It was a scared cry. She had pooped! It was floating and she didn't know what it was! This was the first time she had ever done that. It was kind of funny but she was so scared. Her crying woke Scott up and he asked what the matter was. She was still scared when I was cleaning it up (which wasn't very pleasant). She will probably hate me when she is older for telling this story but I just had to share it. At least I don't have any pictures for you!

No comments: