Here are a couple pictures she took last night.
Any idea what this is a picture of?
It's the speaker on the bottom of the tv. She was trying to set the camera there to take a picture but had the camera turned the wrong way! We turned it around and she got in the picture!
After the pictures we had a little incident. Notice she is in just a diaper? She was turning the camera off and had it up against her belly and when the lens went in, the skin around her belly button got stuck in it! I tried to turn it back on so it would come out but it didn't so we had to kind of pull it out. It left a little pinch mark on her belly. I felt bad for her because I'm sure it hurt but it was kind of funny. I looked to see if she took a picture with it at her belly but she didn't so I don't have one to share with this story.
1 comment:
Too bad she didn't get a picture of that! Sounds funny...sounds like it hurt...but it sounds funny!!
Post a Comment