Thursday, November 01, 2007

Happy Halloween!

My mom and Staci came into town yesterday evening and we took Cheyenne trick-or-treating. We just went to some friends and family's houses and to the trails. The local businesses set up tables and hand out candy and treats along the nature trail at Celebration Center. This was the first time I had been out there. It's nice to be able to hit a lot of places in one stop. There was a long line at the trails though and it took us a while to get through it so we missed some houses because I had to get back to work. We did see some more family and friends at the trails though.
This was Cheyenne on Sunday at the trail for the PAT pumpkin patch

Getting ready to go trick-or-treating.

The antennas don't stay up

Cheyenne and Jonathan

We went and saw Scott after I got off work and she crashed before we even made it home. She didn't even wake up when I took her in the house. All that trick-or-treating wore her out!

1 comment:

Staci said...

What a cute lady bug!!!!!