I posted awhile back that I had been babysitting at the rec on Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings, here's a little update. When I first started babysitting it was just Cheyenne and Brody. Then there were a few other kids. We were at about 7 or 8 for awhile and that was a lot! Friday I had the most kids I've ever had...15! The oldest one being maybe 5 and the youngest one 4 months! They are all good kids. They've come to understand what they can and can't do and know that when I say no they can't do something. The hour goes by pretty fast with that many kids! I usually don't have any problems until one of newly potty trained kids has to go to the bathroom and needs assistance. Then they all follow us into the bathroom. I usually have one of the infants in my hand while trying to keep track of the rest of them. I think that maybe we're going to have to have 2 people in the childcare room on these mornings, just for potty breaks! I enjoy watching the kids and it has taught Cheyenne to share and get along with other children.
Cheyenne watching some of the kids play.

One of the girls wanted me to take her picture.

The babies.

The kids playing.

1 comment:
Brody LOVES you babysitting...and loves getting to play with Cheyenne! Thanks for doing it!
Post a Comment