
It is fun to see how excited my grandparents are to see Cheyenne. I wish that they could do the things with her that they did with us growing up. I hope that she knows how much they love her. Hopefully they will be around long enough for her to know them and remember them. I remember all the good times with grandma and grandpa out on the farm. It doesn't seem like that long ago when we would gather the eggs and ride with grandpa on the combine or in the tractor. Or grandpa giving us our first beer! I have been very blessed to have such wonderful grandparents that live so close. (My parents built a house next to grandma and grandpa's in 1989.) I pray that God continues to bless our family with these loving parents, grandparents and great grandparents.
1 comment:
Cheyenne looks like she loves being in Grandpa's arms!
On another note...did you mom know that Grandpa was giving ya'll your first beer? lol! How old were you?
Post a Comment