Saturday Cheyenne, Sammi and I went to Goodland to meet Scott and his grandpa at the Flatlanders Festival (a car and motorcycle show). It was so cold when we got there (50 degrees with a 30 mph wind) that we didn't get to see any cars except the ones driving around. So we decided to go to Big Ed's to eat. Big Ed's is a bar and grill in Bird City. It is about a 35 minute drive from Goodland. This was Cheyenne's first time at Big Ed's. I haven't eaten there in awhile either. Scott has gone the last few times he's been up there and always rubs it in my face. They have the best and biggest steak around.
Unfortunately Cheyenne had to eat pears while we were there. She got the steak from me later!
Here is Scott's Big Ed's Steak. I only had the regular one. This one was very thick. It was so good! Mmmm! I don't have to hear it from Scott this time about eating there. I got my fill too!
No comments:
Post a Comment