I think I know why Cheyenne was so fussy yesterday. She didn't feel well. About 2:30 this morning I woke up to her tossing and turning and a raspy nose. She wasn't really awake but I thought that I'd get her up and clean out her nose so she could breathe better. She didn't open her eyes while I used the aspirator but I got lots of runny mucus out of her nose. She didn't like me doing it but she could breathe better and finally went back to sleep sound.
I'm not sure if it is allergies or a cold. Scott was really bothered by his allergies this week with itchy, watery eyes and stuffy nose. Cheyenne was rubbing her eyes a lot yesterday so I'm thinking that it's probably allergies. I was hoping she wouldn't get that from Scott but I guess she did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aspirator...so that's what it's called? I always call it the Nose Plunger :) lol!
Post a Comment