Sunday we finally got to go out on the water. We took Scott's cousins' boat because it fits more people. Some of them went tubing but Lana and I said it was still too cold for us. Scott got burned pretty good too. Lana, Cheyenne and I were under the canopy on the boat so we didn't get burned. The canopy was nice so we didn't worry as much about Cheyenne being in the sun.

They were going slower with Sammi on there so Scott decided to try "surfing" on the tube. He didn't last very long. He didn't fall in the water but he couldn't stand up very long. They got thrown out a couple of times. I tried, but I couldn't catch a picture of anyone flying out of the tube.

Cheyenne looked like a marshmallow in the life jacket. It didn't bother her though. She must have been comfortable because she fell asleep.

About 3:00 it was time for us to head back home because Scott had to get up and go to work at 5:00 Monday morning. We wish we could have stayed longer and spent more time with family and friends but it was an enjoyable weekend nonetheless. Hopefully next year it will be warmer so Cheyenne can play in the water!
2 comments:
Looks like ya'll had fun! I'm glad you started a blog here. It frustrated me that I couldn't comment on your myspace blog! :)
Where did you find a life jacket that small?
Post a Comment