Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Anniversary

Yesterday was mine and Scott's 2 year wedding anniversary. We went to Hutch in the morning and got groceries and ate at Hog Wild Pit Bar-B-Q. We came back and I went to work and Scott kept Cheyenne. I had volleyball upstairs and about 4:30 I came down to the office to a dozen yellow roses on my desk. Yellow roses are my favorite. They were the flowers at our wedding.


Scott and I have been married for 2 years but have been together for almost 9. We were high school sweethearts! We have both changed since our high school days. And now we have a beautiful daughter. I thank God that I have a wonderful husband to share my life with. And now that we have started a family I am blessed to have a husband that is willing to take care of our daughter on his own so often. He is a great father! I look forward to our future and raising children together. The last 2 years of marriage have been great but I'm sure the future only holds years that will be even greater.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

RaeAnn and Scott~Congratulations on your 2 year anniversary!! Hope all of you are doing great. Cheyenne is getting so big, and she just gets cuter all the time! Give her kisses and hugs for me. Love you all~Carla