Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Concert

There was a lot going on this weekend. I had gotten Scott tickets to Nickelback in Kansas City for our anniversary because he was supposed to be off this weekend. When he went to days the beginning of this month that changed. He had to take Saturday off and had to be back at work at 5:00 Sunday morning. So my mom came and picked Cheyenne up at our house around 10 am and Scott and I headed to KC. We met my brother for lunch around 2:00, went to the mall for a little while and then headed to Kemper arena for the concert. Hinder, Chevelle and Hoobastank were the opening acts. Nickelback finally came on at 10:00 (the concert started at 7). It was a great concert. I forgot how loud rock concerts were. (we couldn't take cameras in so here is a picture from their website)


The drum solo was pretty awesome!

Scott and I left at 11:30 to head home. I think they probably played one more song after we left. We wanted to beat the traffic out and get headed home so Scott could get some sleep before he had to go to work.

We made it home at 3:15 am. Scott got a couple hours of sleep and then headed to work.

Sunday was my sister, Staci's 15th birthday. When Scott got off work at 5 we headed out there for some cake and ice cream.

We came home about 7:30 and Scott went straight to bed. I gave Cheyenne a bath and fed her and we were in bed by 9:30. It was a fun, eventful but sleepless weekend.

No comments: