Thursday morning, I loaded the girls in the Tahoe about 5 am and headed to Bushton to pick Scott up and then we headed to Goodland. We got to spend all of Thursday and some of Friday with him. Friday night we went Trick-or-Treating with my cousins in Colby (I'll do another post about that). We got up around 6:30 this morning and headed for home. We stopped in Holyrood for the Fireman's pig roast. It was yummy. It was a quick trip but it was enjoyable to just get a away for a couple days.
Cheyenne playing with Papa Fritz before bed.
Grandpa Fritz has this drawing of the boys when they were little on his wall. Scott is the one on the right. I knew she looked like him but this picture shows it even more!

Cheryl telling Grandpa bye Saturday morning.
Grandpa, Scott and the girls before we left.
1 comment:
I'm glad y'all got to get away for a few days. Be sure and post about your day tomorrow! I'm prayin' for ya.
Post a Comment