Saturday, November 22, 2008

My Early Risers

The girls like to get up early in the mornings. Cheryl is usally up by 5:30 or 6. She even wakes up 2-3 times during the night. This morning she was up at 5:30 and we got a shower and got ready for the day. Cheyenne was up around 6:30. She is usually ready to watch cartoons when she gets up. When I was in high school and college I would get up this early but when I was working 1-9 pm at LRC I would get up anywhere between 8 & 10! Now my body is back in the early routine. I kind of like it though because I seem to get more done during the day!

Ready to watch cartoons! Cheryl just likes to push the buttons on the remote! She usually changes the channel and makes Cheyenne mad.
The smiling face I see bright and early!
Still a little sleepy!


No comments: