Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Habiger Wedding

This past weekend a high school classmate of mine got married in Wakeeney. It was a very nice wedding, except that Cheryl starting throwing a fit during the middle of it and I had to take her out.
The bride and groom at the reception. Ryan was my classmate.
The reception was fun too! Cheyenne had a blast dancing! She would dance with anyone that would dance with her!
Cheryl fell asleep early so she didn't get to dance as much. When she woke up she danced a lot with me!
There were several of us from the class of 2000 there. It was good to see them and catch up on what was going on in their lives. A couple of them I haven't seen for a few years!

We also got a picture of all of us kids! We don't get these as often these days now that we're almost all out of the house.

It was a good weekend with friends and family!

3 comments:

Staci said...

Looks like fun!

The Dalke's said...

You can so tell ya'll are related!
I want to come work out with you, I get off at 6:00 so it's alittle hard to get everything done with Kale etc. But I could probably swing at least one Tues. or Thurs. a week. What time do you come?

ps I don't think it's possible for you to get fat!

The Dalke's said...

I miss you girl!!