Yesterday my sister, Brittany, had her first softball game. This is the first year for softball. Quivira Heights is in the same school district with Wilson and they combined for a team. My dad is the coach. He has to drive the QH girls to practice in Wilson everyday. He ended up having more girls than they thought from QH so he had to get his CDL to drive the bus to take them there. It was kind of weird seeing the QH girls in purple. For softball they are the Wilson Dragons. I took off work to go to the game. It was a little cool for the first game and then it started raining during the second. The first game Wilson started out good but then fell behind by letting Russell get 5 runs in the 6th inning. They were up 5-1 in the first inning. It was starting to rain and I needed to get home because Scott's dad was at our house so I didn't see how that one ended. My sister played pretty good. You can just tell that it's been a few years since she has played. For the first game of the year they did alright. I look forward to watching another game. Hopefully the weather will be warmer!
Brittany played 3rd base.
Cheyenne was sitting in the car with my grandparents and mom.
Coach Clark, 3rd base coach
Team huddle
The clouds before it started raining.
1 comment:
I wondered if they got the games in. It started raining at 4 pm at our place!
Cheyenne looks so grown up in the pic that shows her pig tails!
Post a Comment