Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Aerobics
Last Tuesday I taught my first aerobics class. I made up my own routine of dance/kickboxing moves. It went ok. I need to work on the routine a little bit. I was going to teach again last night but no one showed up. On Thursday I taught a step routine that a friend had designed when she first started teaching step. It went pretty well. I felt more comfortable with it than my routine. I worked 5:30-1 Friday morning for Staci and taught the step class that she usually does. They seemed to be ok with it. I need to practice more at home but I just haven't had time. Hopefully I have people show up to my class on Thursday and I wasn't that bad of an instructor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't worry. I had great comments about your class last Friday. You know how numbers can be at night....
Post a Comment