Monday, March 19, 2007
Still here
I haven't posted much lately because I have been busy. Work has been kind of crazy with tanning and me teaching crafts and aerobics. I am also Corporate Sponsor Chairperson for Relay for Life of Rice County and I've been trying to get letters out to all the businesses in Rice County. I try to get things done at home before I come into work and I have been so tired when I finally get Cheyenne to bed (after 11 most nights) that I hit the sack too. Yesterday we started a new project at home. We tore down the walls in the basement bathroom and bought wood flooring to put in the bathroom and bedroom. Scott is at home painting as I write this. It will be a little while before we get the material for the walls in the bathroom but he is going to try to get the bedroom done. He goes back to work tomorrow so what doesn't get done today will have to wait until next week when he is off. We moved all of the things from the bedroom into the living room in the basement which makes it difficult to get to the computer. Be patient with me...I'm still here. I will post pictures of the basement when I get a chance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment