I was meaning to post this earlier this week but the batteries were dead in the camera and the charger wouldn't work so I didn't get the picture off of there until today. Last Friday I worked the early shift (5:30 am - 1 pm) at work since Staci was gone. When Scott got off of work that morning he came up to the rec to see Cheyenne. She was still sleeping but he waited around until I woke her up. He had a rough night at work and needed a hug from her. Here is the picture from that morning. She really didn't want to wake up!
We also have a new toy at work that Cheyenne really enjoys. Staci brought in a booster seat that has a little play thing on it. It makes all sorts of noise and counts and does the alphabet. It is nice to have the booster to sit Cheyenne in to eat instead of the stroller. It works lots better with finger food and she is more at my level. It entertained her for a long time today!

If I have her too close to the desk she pulls everything off!

1 comment:
Glad Cheyenne's enjoying the new toy. Brody doesn't really get it yet.
Cute pic of her and Scott!!
Post a Comment