Friday, March 02, 2007

One More Month

Today Cheyenne is 11 months old. Where has the time gone? I can't believe that it's only a month until she is a year old. It made me sad today thinking about it. There's only a month left in the "infant" stage. The way she is getting around these days it won't be long until she is walking all over the place. It seems like yesterday when I could just hold her in my arms and she didn't hardly move. Know it is hard to get her to sit still! I've enjoyed watching her grow and learn new things. I look forward to all the new things to come also! Here are a few recent pictures that I didn't get into a post.


Scott left a sleeve of chocolate chip cookies out on the living room floor and Cheyenne found them the next morning. She ended up eating a cookie!

This is her face after eating the cookie! Looks like she enjoyed it!

My mom and sister watched her one night and took this picture after giving her a bath.

I had to attend a meeting in Newton on Wednesday and while I was gone Cheyenne decided to start climbing up on her chair. Scott captured these pictures!

We have a little climber on our hand! I think she fell off twice but she keeps doing it so I guess it didn't hurt too bad!

Yesterday she started climbing from this chair to the little blue chair beside it!

Here is just a picture of my little girl and her cheesy smile! She looks a little ornery! Which she is sometimes!

1 comment:

Staci said...

Awww. Such a cutie! I can't believe how fast time has gone. Seems like just yesterday you called to tell me she was a girl!