Saturday, June 30, 2007

Visit from Henderson

Aunt Carole, my mom's sister, came to visit from Henderson, NV. She was here for 2 weeks. We weren't able to spend a lot of time with her but did get a few days to visit with her. She usually only makes it here once a year so we enjoy the time we do get with her. Scott, Cheyenne and I went out to Grandma and Grandpa's on Monday to visit and eat lunch with everyone. Aunt Carole made a delicious lunch of chicken, mixed vegetables and mashed potatoes. For dessert she made chocolate pudding. I brought some pies out also.

Everyone eating lunch.

Now it's time for dessert. The pudding was yummy. She mixed cool whip with it!

Scott, Cheyenne, Aunt Carole and I.

I went out to see her again on Friday. She was entertaining Cheyenne with Grandma's turkey.

Aunt Carole and Cheyenne playing on the couch.

She left today to go back home. We love her visits but miss her in between. We are hoping to make it to Henderson to see her soon.

No comments: