Yesterday was Scott's second Father's Day. Unfortunately he had to work. Cheyenne and I went to church and then hung out at my parents' with my dad and grandpa. It was nice to spend time with them. We made it home just in time for Scott to get up and get ready for work. We did enjoy the hour that we got to see him. It's been a fun year since Scott's last Father's Day! Cheyenne has grown so much and so has Scott as a father. I look forward to many more Father's Days!
Scott and Cheyenne before Scott went to work

Cheyenne helping her great-grandpa read his card.

My dad with his kids and grandkid. Cheyenne was sleeping so we just gathered around her!
Dad and Grandpa with the kids and grandkids.

I am very blessed to still have my grandfather on my mom's side. My dad's dad passed away several years ago. It's been fun watching him with his great-granddaughter. He loves it when we come to visit!
No comments:
Post a Comment