Thursday, June 21, 2007

Messes

Cheyenne has been getting into EVERYTHING lately. Some days in seems like all I get done is picking up after her. Tuesday Scott called me at work and said I needed to see this mess my daughter had made. I asked if it was anything unusual from the messes she makes for me everyday. He just said I needed to see it. I wasn't able to go home to see them so he left it out for me when I got home at 9. She had tried to climb in her toy box and tipped it over and all the toys were strung out all over the living room!




Notice that all the books are pulled off the shelf in this picture!

I have another picture of a mess she made ot work yesterday too. I will post it at work.

Maybe it's time to teach her to get just a few toys out and put the ones away when she is done! We'll see how that goes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

RaeAnn,
Good luck with that!! We still have to remind Chasidy to pick up one mess of toys before getting out more. I'm not sure they ever outgrow that. Sorry I haven't e-mailed for a long time. I do check out your blog several times a week. It's always exciting to see what is going on with all of you. Love, Carla