Friday, June 29, 2007
Ready for the Weekend
Ok...so I know I haven't posted all week but I have been super busy. Staci, who works at the rec in the mornings was on vacation this week so I had a few extra duties. A deadline is approaching for Relay for Life so I have been trying to contact the people I need to for that. Scott's dad has been here since Wednesday morning. My Aunt has been here since the 16th and she leaves tomorrow so I went out there a couple days to spend some time with her. My mom actually kept Cheyenne over night Tuesday and Thursday. That helped me get a little more done. We had baseball/softball games everynight this week except Wednesday and today so I got more done at work those days. Although I did have to go out and umpire Thursday. Now, I'm mostly caught up at work, I've gotten done what I can with Relay for Life, Scott's dad left and I think I can relax. IT'S THE WEEKEND!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment