Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Friends

Some friends that I met through Iron Works when I first started always love coming to work out and playing with Cheyenne. If she isn't there they always ask where she is in a disappointed tone. Cheyenne gets excited when she sees them and knows they are going to play with her. Here are some pictures I have taken of them playing with her.



Amanda put her slippers that she wore to the rec on Cheyenne!





Amanda playing with Cheyenne.





Yvonne was playing with Cheyenne and found an ACE bandage and was wrapping Cheyenne all up!



Yvonne and Cheyenne playing with the exercise ball.

I'm glad that I have made some wonderful friends since I started working at the rec/Iron Works. They've been a lot of fun! Cheyenne loves them too!

2 comments:

Staci said...

I love the bandage around the head! lol

Anonymous said...

I love being able to go to the gym not only to work out, but to hang out with Cheyenne and RaeAnn