Wilson played their second game of Regionals in Sylvan Grover yesterday. They started out ok. But had a rough 5th inning. They ended up losing 11-1. Sylvan's record was 16-1 coming into this game. Wilson played them well the first few innings considering their record was 2-9. I'm glad I got to watch them play the last couple games. From what I heard from several people in the stand, they improved a lot over the season. This was the first year for softball and I'm sure they will only improve as more girls get experience over the years.
Wilson Dragons playing the field.
Brittany playing right field.
Brittany got a hit!
Brittany running the bases.
The huddle after the game.
Since this game was in the middle of the afternoon I tried to keep Cheyenne out of the sun!
The umpire on the far right is a friend from Fort Hays! He umpired Tuesday and Wednesday's games. I got to talk to him a little bit Tuesday. He did a good job! It's always fun going to game because a lot of times I do see friends and classmates from college officiating games. That was our occupation in college!
No comments:
Post a Comment