Last night my Dad and sister's softball team, Wilson Dragons, played their first game in Regionals. The game was supposed to be in Plainville but they had too much rain so they moved it to Wilson. I was able to attend. My sister told me, "This could be my last game." So of course I felt bad. I like to attend as many games as possible but especially the post season games when it's do or die. Their record was 1-9 going into this game. And now it is 2-9! The won 14-0! They played really well! I was proud of them. My sister did well too! So today they play at 3:00 in Sylvan which I am contemplating going to. It could be another exciting game!
Mom, Grandma Clark and Cheyenne ready to watch the game.
My Dad coaching 3rd base.
Brittany hit the ball but got out at 1st.
She walked this time.
Dad coaching Brittany on 3rd base.
Brittany playing right field.
Cheyenne loved walking in the grass.
Wilson Dragons! The winning softball team!
14-0!
(Sorry about the fence in several pictures. Anywhere I stood to the side where the fence was lower I was in someone's way who was sitting in their vehicle watching the game.)
1 comment:
Yay! Good luck at today's game!
Post a Comment