Friday, May 18, 2007

Jonathan Lee

My friend Adria finally had her precious little boy on Wednesday, May 16th at 7:26 am. He weighed 7 lbs. 13.4 oz. and was 21 inches long. He was due May 12th so he was a little late. She was induced on Tuesday and he didn't come until Wednesday. Cheyenne and I went to see them yesterday. It is weird holding a baby so tiny when I'm used to holding Cheyenne. Here are some pictures from the hospital.

Somehow there's a shadow on this picture and I couldn't get it to look right so I will just post it and you can see Cheyenne looking at Jonathan Lee.

Momma and her son!

Daddy trying to get him to go back to sleep.

We are so happy for the Kaisers! We can't wait for them to come home and for Cheyenne and Jonathan to become playmates!

1 comment:

Staci said...

He's a cutie! Thanks for taking pictures :)